1) There is, of course, mine.
3) There’s the one about a guy in a banana costume i guess i’m not sure?
4) There’s the other one about animal-people, though this time it’s cats, not horses.
5) And then there’s this other thing I dug up and I’m not sure why it’s called this.
6) And there’s apparently one called Roommates (close enough) that updates on DeviantArt. (thanks to whydontihatemarrymyself)
This list exists outside the comics that have “Roomies” as part of a longer title, like Go Get a Roomie or College Roomies from Hell!!!. These titles are way too creative. I’d be interested in seeing which other “Roomies” webcomics out there can be dug up. I’ve probably just uncovered the tip of the iceberg.
- lunainvidia said: I am extremely fond of “Roommates”. I love crossovers.
- fivavoa likes this
- sophicneal13 reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- icp-for-president likes this
- bloodpactscout reblogged this from itswalky
- maritzac said: Guy, my comic WAS titled “Roomies” until I found yours and I changed the title :D
- turboshitnerd said: Well, not exactly, but close enough: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/…
- imthesaxman likes this
- thunder-nipples likes this
- tautologicaly reblogged this from itswalky
- darkrainbow13 likes this
- saltedslugs likes this
- pimpgumball likes this
- itswalky posted this