Realizing some things as I work on this.
1) Should probably go grab permission to put crossover characters on this thing. Helloooooooo T, Troop, Milholland, and McAlpin!
2) I have no idea who should be facing The Cheese on this thing. The Dumbiverse doesn’t have any supernatural beings to oppose him.
3) I have way too many characters, and also most of them appear twice.
- x-beni-o2-x reblogged this from justobnoxiouslychangingmyurl
- reflex76 reblogged this from justobnoxiouslychangingmyurl and added:
- wackd reblogged this from patmyers and added:
- wackd said: Here’s an idea—why don’t you face the Cheese? I mean, blue-pencil-ified you. Or, perhaps, big scary glasses man from Fans!.
- drgonzorw likes this
- terribletriplefeatures reblogged this from justobnoxiouslychangingmyurl
- pfannkuchendammerung likes this
- justobnoxiouslychangingmyurl reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- justobnoxiouslychangingmyurl likes this
- kelsonv likes this
- underscorex said: Man I better be on this thing. As a head in a box.
- doctorvendetta said: Have Cheese face either Amazi-Girl or the Roofie guy from the party, depending on who you want to be the most villainous.
- elfcirynn likes this
- digitalsocrates said: Amzagirl should fight the cheese.
- patbaer said: Pajama jeans vs The Cheese
- patmyers reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- dedlok reblogged this from itswalky
- dedlok likes this
- jamesgf likes this
- koltron said: Ruth vs The Cheese - he killed her in the Walkyverse out of fear.
- floweredangel likes this
- castleintheskye likes this
- shlabam likes this
- antema likes this
- itswalky posted this