Marty describes the accident that sent him back in time as “pretty heavy, really” and Doc says “What does weight have to do with the problem?” and Marty says “I’m sorry. That’s just an expression.” and so hey they got that whole thing out of the way pretty easy!
Doc warns Marty that he shouldn’t change the past that even “one molecule, one atom out of place could destroy the entire fabric of the space-time continuum” which is a really intense warning, especially since Marty has messed with all sorts of atoms, not to mention all that Pepsi he chugged before his sleepytime nap. Doc seems to realize this, as he pauses after this and says “…So we must be careful we don’t do anything significant.” And hah hah OOPS TOO LATE?
Anyway an hour goes by and Doc figures out how the DeLorean works and opens up the suitcase Future Him packed and begins examining what’s inside. He finds:
- a hair dryer: “Don’t they have towels in the future? Don’t tell me I’ll actually use that” he says.
- cotton clothes: “I thought for sure we’d all be wearing disposable paper garments by 1985” he says.
- a Playboy magazine: “Suddenly the future’s looking a whole lot better” he says.
and nobody’s less porn-negative than me (ladies) but the whole idea of someone packing nudie magazines with them to bring to the future is kind of - sad? interesting? insanely revealing? But Doc takes the magazine and opens it up and looks at it and then looks at it upside down and then sideways and laughs and says “Here I am, ogling a woman who hasn’t even been born yet.” all while Marty watches him.
Hah hah hah weirrrrd, Doc you are weirrrrd and pervy.
IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING: October 1985’s issue of Playboy looked like this:
and because it is the future, you can buy this very issue of pornography used on Amazon. You can choose between “condition: issue has small stain bottom front cover” (the jokes, they write themselves) and “condition: used/good may have mild reading wear, may have some notes, highlighting, or underlining” (and who among us has not enhanced our pornography with a highlighter; judge not lest ye be judged). And guys may I just say the fact that John DeLorean is on the cover is BLOWING MY MIND
- procrastinality likes this
- raptordevitesse reblogged this from btothef
- listgrrrl likes this
- shameparade likes this
- thekeyofreason likes this
- elfcirynn likes this
- sulphagne likes this
- fackogamedev likes this
- bubblycween likes this
- daidia reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- cranquis likes this
- rudigerblues likes this
- kutani likes this
- beareel reblogged this from btothef and added:
- thejunehovick likes this
- thesem likes this
- wendel likes this
- wendel reblogged this from btothef and added:
- boydsnest likes this
- gaffsie reblogged this from btothef
- gaffsie likes this
- barrenunderground likes this
- itswalky reblogged this from btothef
- btothef posted this