Remember, as I stated when I posted the cover, this thing is for a church.
So this is the inside of the mailing. You open it up, and there’s this huge downpour of sweetass electronics and goodies you can get by attending their Easter service. What can you win?
1) A car! A CAR! Okay, a 2009 car, but still a damn fuckin’ car.
2) 46” flat-screen! So, uh, you can watch… Ben Hur on it…?
3) Apple iPad! Celebrate the death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior with a game of Angry Birds!
4) $500 Walmart gift card! Seriously, Happy Easter.
5) HP Laptop computer! …this should probably be a wee more specific.
6) etc etc
It goes on. There’s bikes! Video games! FIFTY THOUSAND CANDY-FILLED EGGS! The World Harvest Church is launching single-handedly a War on Easter and with no outside help whatsoever IT IS WINNING.
Oh, and I guess shoved down near the bottom is an image of a guy praying, because there’s a Good Friday Service.
…a good Friday Service where you will be sowing your resurrection seed.
I have a new euphemism.
- beckykis reblogged this from itswalky
- ultralaser reblogged this from itswalky
- apatosaurus likes this
- dwellerinthelibrary reblogged this from outsdr
- sulphagne likes this
- wednesday likes this
- outsdr reblogged this from itswalky
- emilytheslayer reblogged this from itswalky
- dedlok reblogged this from itswalky
- countzeroor reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- montypla reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- theatlanticwasborntoday said: how i dont what this is no god no
- elfcirynn likes this
- qraccoon likes this
- itswalky posted this