Somehow, I got through the first round of Batman LEGOs, the Star Wars LEGOs, and (nearly) all of the Indiana Jones LEGOs. No problem. But now there’s a new round of Batman LEGO also featuring some other DC heroes and villains and so now there’s a goddamn Lex Luthor mech set. I am only so strong. And more than LEGO Batman, more than LEGO Han Solo, what my heart really wanted was a LEGO Lex Luthor.
And he’s even specifically businessman Lex Luthor. CEO industrialist Lex Luthor. Black-tie suit and all. And he’s piloting a huge-ass robot brimming with Kryptonite and weaponry designed solely to crush Superman.
How did LEGO know this is exactly what I wanted?
- mrslexluthor reblogged this from itswalky
- othartryggvassen likes this
- kenshiro28 reblogged this from itswalky
- bpsd reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- offthetop reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- nobodysuspectsthebutterfly likes this
- glowingrobot likes this
- boydsnest likes this
- mboeblay likes this
- prestigeformat reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- cheshire3000 likes this
- patbaer likes this
- stunt-muppet reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- masonlk said: Spies.
- darthshadow reblogged this from itswalky and added:
- rikki-barnes likes this
- shlabam likes this
- nic-nicwriting reblogged this from itswalky
- saphire-dance likes this
- kidquip likes this
- redamancer likes this
- gingerpeanutdanitime likes this
- itswalky posted this