New comic! “Doctor, It Hurts When You Do This.”
Characters that share the same personality type as you.
If you don’t know your personality type, take this test.
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you…
- Toph Bei Fong from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Victor Fries (Mr. Freeze) and Cassandra Cain (Batgirl II/Blackbat) from Batman
- Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop
- Boomhauer from King of the Hill
- Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series
- Samus Aran from Metroid
- Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation
- The Janitor from Scrubs
- Worf and Tasha Yar from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Rorschach from Watchmen
…so basically this internet test thinks istp is the coolest most badass main character of all time
Oh no, I always get INTJ, and uh
- Mr. Burns and Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons
- Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men
- Naked Snake/Big Boss from the Metal Gear Solid series
- Benjamin Linus from LOST
- Dr. Gregory House from House
- Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg from The Fifth Element
- Walter White and Gus Fring from Breaking Bad
- Mr. Blackadder, Esq. from Blackadder the Third
Let’s see who’s an INFP…
- Leeloo from The Fifth Element
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
- Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon
- Tina Belcher from Bob’s Burgers
- The eponymous main character of WALL•E
- Bran Stark from A Song of Ice and Fire and Game of Thrones
- Sarah Williams from Labyrinth
- Olivia Benson from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Violet Parr from The Incredibles
- Hal “Otacon” Emmerich from the Metal Gear Solid series
- Scout Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird
- Vash the Stampede from Trigun
Oh, what a cool bunch of—
- Philip J. Fry from Futurama
- Silver the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog
- Ash’s Butterfree from Pokémon
I hate TV Tropes.
hello fellow INFP
Stylor has seen some shit.
Last panel of the last strip of the year!
lost light crew is growing
yyeesssssssssss 2: the yessening
MTMTE 33 cover by Nick Roche
(Source: idwpublishing.com, via dcjosh)
thatotherindianguy said: And so thus the perils of vigilantism raise their head. Not of slings and arrows nor of lawmen, but of responsibility. For it is easy to swear an oath but far greater a task to honor it. Seriously though , do you just enjoy screwing with us ?
This bit of story isn’t really about that. I don’t really want to write it! It’s not the fun kind of twist! But it kind of has to be written. It’s the responsible thing to do.